ServiceMaster By Mason provides commercial carpet cleaning and care for businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
A Professional image starts with Professional Cleaning.
Your carpet is one of the first things people notice when they enter your building as a clean carpet projects a well maintained image. At ServiceMaster Clean, our skilled cleaning professionals use environmentally friendly products and methods to protect the original beauty of the carpet, sanitize, and promote a consistent appearance. We keep entryways, hallways, offices and meeting spaces looking their best with professional detailed cleaning. Whether you need annual carpet cleaning or ongoing carpet maintenance, our trained staff, equipment and products deliver results.
Carpeting represents a substantial investment. Neglect or improper care can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. Regular, thorough carpet cleaning by skilled ServiceMaster By Mason professionals can extend the life of your carpet investment, maintaining its appearance in an affordable and consistent manner. And, consistent, regular carpet care by our certified technicians mean longer carpet life and less frequent and costly replacement.
A healthy office is a clean office! Professionally cleaned carpets can contribute to overall building cleanliness and help maintain a healthier environment for your company’s employees as our deep-cleaning process will clean and sanitize your carpets and area rugs, removing built-up mold spores and pollen, dirt and debris, discarded hair and skin cells and more! ServiceMaster Clean's Green For products are designed for minimal environmental impact and free of ingredients such as perfumes and VOCs, that can aggravate allergies and asthma.
Our low moisture carpet cleaning method helps extend the life of carpets by removing soil on the surface and dirt and debris embedded in the carpets fibers, from everyday foot traffic. This method uses less water which results in faster drying times and less interruption to your business. With regular low moisture cleanings, your carpets will only need deep cleaning annually.
We use our expertise and resources to transform ordinary tasks into extraordinary service. Our carpet cleaning teams are certified and handpicked for their ability to do the job right the first time. Whatever your industry -- healthcare, education, government, hospitality, property management, house of worship, manufacturing, retail or more -- we can improve your business environment with clean carpets.
Regular professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster By Mason helps to:
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance and extend the life of carpets
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, pollen and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
- Meet your needs, timelines and budgets with different carpet cleaning methods and programs
What to expect with our deep cleaning carpet services from ServiceMaster By Mason:
- Step 1: Inspect the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service
- Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for 3 to 5 minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that breaks down the soil embedded deep in the carpet
- Step 3: Extract the detergent solution
- Step 4: Rinse with hot, clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, sanitized and clean carpets
- Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain
- Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
To extend the life and appearance of your business’ carpets, consider these helpful tips:
• Vacuuming regularly is the best way to maintain your carpets. Vacuum daily in high-traffic areas. Vacuum twice weekly in medium-traffic areas and from different angles to capture debris down into the carpet fibers.
• Keeping entrance rugs/walkway mats clean is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Their fibers catch and hold particles that could contaminate the air quality inside the workplace, so routine vacuuming is a must.
• When trying to clean up a spill, it’s best to blot instead of rub and work from the edges of the spot to the center.
To keep the carpets at your commercial property in good shape, we recommend setting up your business on a carpet care program quartery or annually, to provide regular care and maintenance, which can help extend the life of your carpets and create a clean and healthy work environment.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our commercial cleaning carpet services for businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From Woodstock to Mystic, Connecticut to Kingston and Newport, Rhode Island, our certified Technicians will create a clean work environment and improve your carpets appearance with our deep-cleaning service! To schedule a free estimate or appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business.