ServiceMaster By Mason provides complete tile and grout cleaning services for businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
Ordinary Tasks. Extraordinary Service.
Tile has become a popular flooring choice for offices, lobbies, hallways, restrooms and kitchens in commercial properties because of its durability. Unfortunately, everyday traffic and wear will gradually dull the tile floors, and grout will become dark and unattractive with deeply embedded soils and dirt. And regular mopping doesn’t help because grout is porous and absorbs the dirt and debris on it. Mopping only removes surface soil and not the embedded dirt that causes the grout to fade, appear dull, and attract mildew.
ServiceMaster Clean® tile and grout experts use specialized, high-powered equipment to remove and extract the dirt and soil deep within, restoring your floors appearance to like-new condition. And our commercial cleaning methods are safe and effective for cleaning ceramic tile and even porcelain tiles.We can also apply a new finish to seal in grout and help prevent future dirt and mildew buildup.
Beyond just improving the appearance of your business' tile and grout, professional cleaning by ServiceMaster By Mason has several benefits.
The benefits to our professional tile and grout cleaning services include:
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken the tiles
- It helps you avoid the expense and business interruption of completely replacing tile floors
- We clean ceramic, porcelain, limestone and travertine tile and specialize in offices, lobbies, restrooms, kitchens, hallways and other tiled areas of a commercial property
- Our sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and allows your maintenance cleaning to be more effective
ServiceMaster Clean has been providing an unparalleled level of clean for more than 70 years. Our research and development team works to ensure that we are using state-of-the-art products and processes to clean, sanitize and restore your tile and grout. And we offer slip-resistant products to prevent slips and falls at your facility. Whatever your industry -- healthcare, education, government, hospitality, restaurant, property management, retail, manufacturing and more -- ServiceMaster By Mason can improve your business environment with clean and sanitized tile and grout. We’re committed to your satisfaction. Nothing less will do.
What to expect with our service
- Step 1: A technician will inspect your tiled areas to determine the best cleaning method and identify heavily soiled tile & grout and high-traffic areas.
- Step 2: Spots and stains will be pre-sprayed using state-of-the-art cleaning products.
- Step 3: The technician uses shielded high-pressure cleaning and extraction to remove dirt and ground-in soil. This cleaning method also provides a clean-water rinse and extracts excess water.
- Step 4: Care is taken to clean near all corners and baseboards.
- Step 5: All tiled areas are thoroughly dried.
- Step 6: The technician seals all grout lines to preserve cleanliness and prevent long-term damage. (This service is optional.)
For a 300 square-foot area, tile & grout cleaning generally takes only 60 to 90 minutes, limiting any inconvenience to your staff and clients. If you choose to have the grout sealed, we recommend waiting 24 hours after rinsing to apply sealer so the sealer will adhere properly. Grout sealing itself takes two to three hours. Time varies based on tile size, the amount of soil in the grout and room configuration.
There are several steps your company or your cleaning contractor can take to preserve the cleanliness of your tile floors, which include:
- Vacuum or sweep floors before mopping to remove as much dirt as possible, especially dirt that has settled into the grout
- Mop tile regularly with a neutral cleaner. Rinse the mop in fresh water after mopping a small section. Then, remove excess water from the floors by mopping with a dry mop
- Clean spills quickly to avoid staining floors
- Avoid scratching and scraping your floors with actions like dragging chairs or furniture. Scratches and cracks in the floor easily capture dirt
- Don’t use finish wax, ammonia-based cleaners or bleach that can damage floors
To properly maintain your tile floors, vacuum or sweep and mop them regularly, as well as spot clean stains and excess dirt when needed. To keep your tile floors looking their best, we recommend a professional commercial floor cleaning every year, depending on the amount of traffic from employees, customers and guests as well as amount of soil and debris, and current floor maintenance program. Let the experts at ServiceMaster By Mason take care of cleaning tile and grout at your business!
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our tile and grout cleaning services for businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From West Greenwich to Westerly, Rhode Island to Crowell and Brooklyn, Connecticut, our certified technicians are ready to assist you! To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business.