ServiceMaster By Mason provides residential carpet and area rug cleaning services in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
No other item in your home absorbs more dirt and debris and can affect the appearance of your home like your carpets. Many carpets available today have been treated with a stain resistant coating. But even carpets that have been treated aren't completely stain proof. ServiceMaster Clean has spent years developing carpet cleaning technologies and methods to sanitize and deep clean carpets, refresh foot traffic areas, and remove even the toughest stains, such as wine, pet stains, coffee and ink.
We understand that your home is one of your biggest investments, and your carpets are a part of that investment. Neglect or improper carpet care can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. But regular, thorough carpet cleaning by skilled ServiceMaster By Mason professionals can extend the life of your carpets, maintaining its rich appearance in an affordable and consistent manner. We are using state-of-the-art products and processes to remove stains and reduce soil levels, work to your specifications, and guarantee the job is done right.
And for any home or office, area rugs are a great way to decorate and improve a room, stairwell, or hallway. But much like carpeting, over time, dirt and dust will accumulate causing premature wear and faded colors. With our specialized cleaning process, our certified carpet cleaning technicians will be able to remove the dirt and filth trapped deep within the fibers of your area rug caused by daily foot traffic. When we clean your area rugs, we’ll be restoring their colors, making them feel plusher, and help extend their life by removing all of the impurities. We clean all area rug types (Oriental Rugs, Persian Rugs, Wool, etc.) with special care to avoid damages, protect your investment, and to provide reliable deep cleaning services. And you can contact us to arrange for pick-up and delivery of your area rugs, or stop by our office to drop-off for a thorough cleaning!
A professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster By Mason can help to:
- Eliminate dust mites, allergens, pet dander and hair, pollen, and trapped-in dirt and debris
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Remove unpleasant odors and sanitize carpets
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets up to several years
- Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
While some homeowners attempt to deep clean their own carpets by using rental equipment, that equipment produces a vastly different result than ServiceMaster By Mason's carpet cleaning. We have trained technicians that know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning, which cleaning products are best for your carpet type and how to remove stains, soil and spots without over wetting the carpet or leaving behind a sticky residue. And the rental machine itself is a one-pass treatment that doesn’t pre-treat spots or rinse with clean water afterward. Homeowners are left with over-wet carpets and detergent residue. Our professional Technicians follow a thorough, five-step cleaning process to ensure both dirt and detergent are cleaned from your carpets using high-powered, truck-mounted equipment.
What you can expect with our service:
- Step 1: Inspect the carpets to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service
- Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpets and let it dwell for 3 to 5 minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that breaks down the soil embedded in the carpet fibers
- Step 3: Extract the detergent solution
- Step 4: Rinse with extrememly hot and clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh & clean carpets
- Step 5: Post-treat any spots or stains that might remain
- Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
To extend the life of your carpets and area rugs, consider these helpful tips:
• Vacuum daily in high-traffic or pet areas. Vacuum twice weekly in medium-traffic areas. Vacuum weekly in light-traffic areas, using attachments at carpet edges.
• Use rugs or indoor mats or runners at doorways going in and out of your house to reduce the amount of dirt that enters the home.
• Clean spots and spills quickly. To remove a spill, blot liquids with a dry, white absorbent cloth or plain white paper towels (no prints or colors). Simply blot, don’t scrub or use a brush. You may need to do this several times to remove the spot.
• Change your air filters regularly. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the less falling on carpets.
• Rearranging furniture or rotating rugs every few months and combing the dents to fluff them are ways to get rid of indentations that are caused by the weight of couches, chairs or tables.
To keep your carpets looking their best, we recommend a professional carpet cleaning every 6-12 months depending on foot traffic and the wear and tear.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our carpet cleaning and area rug cleaning services in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From Westerly to Warwick, Rhode Island to Manchester and North Stonington, Connecticut, we're ready to provide some much-needed TLC to your carpets, area rugs, and floors! To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for you.