ServiceMaster By Mason provides complete tile and grout cleaning services to homes in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
Over time, tile floors, grout and surfaces lose their shine and luster, and scrubbing and mopping don't generally yield the results needed for a deep clean. Because grout is porous and absorbs the dirt and debris on it, mopping only removes surface soil and not the embedded dirt that causes the grout to become dull.
ServiceMaster Clean can restore tile and grout to a better clean! Our grout-sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and makes your regular home maintenance more effective.
Beyond just improving the appearance of tile and grout, professional tile and grout cleaning by ServiceMaster By Mason has several benefits:
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken the tiles
- Our cleaning is safe for tile floors of all types including ceramic, porcelain, travertine and limestone
- It helps you avoid the expense and inconvenience of completely replacing tile floors
- We clean ceramic and porcelain tile and specialize in kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home
Put away that toothbrush and bottle of grout cleaner! Our tile and grout cleaning experts can clean tile and grout more thoroughly and with less hassle. Retail grout cleaners only clean the surface of the grout, but a stronger cleaning method is the only way to truly deep clean porous grout. We use specialized, high-powered equipment and products that remove and extract soil from deep within grout. If grout is cleaned improperly over a period of time, it becomes permanently discolored and can only be restored by recoloring, which is an expensive process. Don’t waste time on ineffective cleaners; call ServiceMaster By Mason to clean, sanitize and reseal your grout!
ServiceMaster Clean has been providing an unparalleled level of clean for more than 70 years. Our team uses state-of-the-art products and processes to restore your tile and grout, work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right.
What to expect with our professional tile & grout cleaning services:
- Step 1: A technician will inspect your tiled areas to determine the best cleaning method
- Step 2: Spots and stains will be pre-sprayed using state-of-the-art cleaning products
- Step 3: The technician uses shielded high-pressure cleaning and extraction to remove dirt and ground-in soil. This cleaning method also provides a clean-water rinse and extracts excess water
- Step 4: Care is taken to clean near all corners and baseboards
- Step 5: All tiled areas are thoroughly dried
- Step 6: The technician seals all grout lines to preserve cleanliness and prevent long-term damage. (This service is optional)
For a 300 square-foot area, our thorough cleaning generally takes 60 to 90 minutes. If you choose to have the grout sealed, we recommend waiting 24 hours after rinsing to apply.
To extend the life of your beautiful tile floors, consider these helpful tips:
- Vacuum or sweep floors before mopping to remove as much dirt as possible, especially dirt that has settled into the grout
- Mop tile regularly with a neutral cleaner. Rinse the mop in fresh water after mopping a small section. Then, remove excess water from the floors by mopping with a dry mop
- Clean spills quickly to avoid staining floors
- Avoid scratching and scraping your floors with actions like dragging chairs or furniture. Scratches and cracks in the floor easily capture dirt
- Don’t use finish wax, ammonia-based cleaners or bleach, which can damage floors
To properly maintain your tile floors, vacuum or sweep and mop them weekly, as well as spot clean when needed. To keep your tile floors and tile backsplashes in kitchens and restrooms looking their best, we recommend a professional cleaning every year, depending on traffic, pets, children and regular floor maintenance.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our services to clean tile and grout in homes in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From Colchester to Woodstock, Connecticut to Richmond and Coventry, Rhode Island, ServiceMaster By Mason is ready to serve you and deep-clean your tile and grout. To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for you.