ServiceMaster By Mason provides residential upholstery cleaning services in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
Sofas and chairs in a home often see a lot of love and use, and thus show soil and dirt quickly. You may not be concerned about stains on your upholstery. But what about the dirt you can’t see? Although not often visible to the naked eye, upholstery collects contaminants such as dead skin cells, pet dander, oils and dust mites that can only be removed with a thorough professional cleaning and sanitizing. ServiceMaster Clean professionals are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for various fabric types and soil conditions.
When cleaning upholstered chairs, couches, and loveseats, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods to achieve the best results, and even remove tough stains from wine, dirt and pets. And we can even thoroughly clean the mattresses in your pull-out or sleeper sofas, loveseats, and futons.
Professional upholstery cleaning by ServiceMaster By Mason:
- Is safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics
- Is non-toxic to family and pets
- Removes stains and spots already present
- Reduces the effects of wear on furniture
- Helps extend the life of upholstery
- Helps eliminate persistent odors
- Cleans and sanitizes upholstered items
- Is safe for the upholstery & cushions in your RV, Boat and Vehicle as well!
Upholstered items like sofas and chairs come in a variety of fabrics, textures and blends, and it can be difficult for most homeowners to know the right cleaning method. And cleaning upholstery incorrectly can cause shrinkage, color bleeding or discoloration. Our upholstery cleaning experts eliminate the guesswork and help homeowners avoid damaging upholstery. We select the best cleaning method for your upholstery and its condition, utilizing equipment created to remove the most soil and stains possible. Furniture is an investment that can last for years, so skip doing it yourself and call ServiceMaster By Mason.
Our professional upholstery cleaning Technicians use state-of-the-art products and processes to improve the appearance of your upholstery and also sanitize all fabric. And we guarantee the job is done right!
What to expect with our services:
- Step 1: A technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of upholstery to determine the best cleaning method
- Step 2: We pre-treat spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning products or manufacturer-recommended products to accelerate soil release
- Step 3: The upholstery is rinse-extracted using high performance truck mounted equipment or portable extractors. This rinse-extraction process uses a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that helps to remove the cleaning solution residue
- Step 4: If the pre-treatment doesn’t remove all spots, we use various techniques to remove them
To extend the life of your upholstery and fabric furniture, consider these helpful tips:
- Avoid direct sunlight. Modern furniture fabrics are usually very resilient to sunlight. However, under extreme exposure, even these fabrics show signs of fading
- Plump up cushions often. Filling loses its ability to bounce back if not plumped up regularly. Plumping cushions will help them last longer
- Upholstered furniture should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dust and loose dirt
- Clean spots and spills quickly. To remove a spill, blot liquids with a dry, white absorbent cloth or plain white paper towels (no prints or colors). Simply blot, don’t scrub or use a brush. You may need to do this several times to remove the spot
To properly maintain your upholstered furniture and cushions, vacuum regularly, plump up and rotate cushions, as well as spot clean when needed. To keep your upholstery looking its best, furniture manufacturers recommend a professional cleaning every 12 to 24 months. And if the upholstery and cushions in your RV or Boat need some TLC, ServiceMaster By Mason specializes in cleaning services for the interiors of RVs and Boats.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our upholstery cleaning services throughout Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From Mansfield and Waterford, Connecticut to Narragansett and East Greenwich, Rhode Island, we're ready to deep clean your sofas, loveseats, recliners, upholstered chairs, cushions & more in your home, RV and boat! To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for you.